Plagiarism Checking Service by Ex Gratia Law Journal
[No files will be saved on Server]
Upon request made you will receive an Mail to submit your Document. The payment invoice will be sent to according the Number of Words (plus) Report time.
No. of Words (excluding Footnotes):
- Below 1000 words – ₹50
- 1000 – 3000 words – ₹100
- 3000 – 6000 words – ₹135
- Above 6000 words – ₹150
- 48 Hours (No additional charge)
- 24 hours (₹25)
- 5 Hours (₹50)
The aim of a research paper is to reveal a topic from a different point of view. It has nothing to do with any already existing article. Though the researcher can use it to substantiate their point of view. If a research paper has copied content, it may not be acknowledged by the authority.
How does the Plagiarism Checkers work?
Plagiarism checking is essential for all content creators to avoid plagiarism. They must look for copied content before submission or publication of their works. These plagiarism checker tools have a precious resource as they compare your work to other works. After that, they generate the percentage of plagiarism and identify the duplicate contents to cite them or remove them.
Occasionally, the article may have some form of mosaic plagiarism or paraphrased content in it. Since paraphrasing with the citation is also considered plagiarism it is crucial to credit its source. The online plagiarism checker tools help to identify those summarized parts. This checking procedure using a plagiarism checker is much more comfortable and time-saving than doing it using any search engine.
They also have more resources than a search engine itself, and hence they ensure to identify all sorts of duplicate content in a paper.
Some tips to avoid plagiarism:
- The first step to produce a well-written article is to start work early. If you keep procrastinating, then, in the end, there will be less time to complete the paper. You can use specific tools like assignment calculators to avoid delays in work.
- As soon as you start the project, make sure to collect resources in abundance. It is better to develop an idea of your own about the particular topic and then break it into forms of questions. Once it’s done, you can note the references and materials that are about to use.
- While using the source, mark out the paraphrase as paraphrasing is also considered plagiarism. While substantiating your answer, keep track of the works you are quoting and then use the author’s name, the title of the work, page number, etc.
- The best way to avoid any allegation of plagiarism is to cite the work you are using in your article. You must know how to cite the articles you are quoting.
- After writing, the final step is to review and edit your work, and it is indeed a significant step. You need to check for any plagiarized content by using the online plagiarism checker tool available. This will help you to produce a paper without any duplicate content.
Do you want to publish your article?